We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. However, should you wish to return any item, please read the following carefully before completing the return form:
- We can only accept returns sent back within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with the original packaging intact. Items that have tags or other protective strips removed will not be refunded.
- We cannot accept garments that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition.
- For size exchanges, please contact us to register a return. If a requested size cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified and receive a refund instead.
- We will refund or exchange an item as soon as it is received and processed at our warehouse.
- Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment. We cannot make refunds to any third parties.
We cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend that you send your parcel by registered post and retain proof of posting. Please mark your package clearly as ‘returned goods’ to avoid delays at customs. We will refund postage upon request, with a valid proof of posting.
Products and packaging must be returned in their original state
• Lingerie – Please ensure that briefs are tried on over your own lingerie – we will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or is soiled.
• Hosiery – we cannot accept returns on hosiery once packs have been opened.
• Labels & Packaging – All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, with all labels attached.
Before to return an item, whatever the reason, please contact us first via e-mail email@example.com to obtain a reference number. Without such we won’t be able to accept the return. Stick our returns address on your parcel ensuring it covers the original delivery information and take it to your local Post Office. Always ask for a proof of posting certificate; this will ensure you will receive a full refund even if your return is lost in the post.
Please quote your order number on all correspondence.
50 Glen Road